Sunday, September 4, 2016

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop



Welcome to my first ever blog hop. Weather you are starting with me or have hopped over from the talented Emily's blog. Thank you to the ESAD ladies for allowing me to join in the fun. We have all created pieces using products from the recently released Holiday Catalogue.
I decided to showcase the Merry Medley stamp set. I thought that I would make a home decor piece which would look great on a mantel place. I have heat embossed it with our amazing Gold Embossing Powder and it has come up a treat. 




Items used: Merry Medley and Oh, What Fun stampsets. Night of Navy cardstock, Metallics Sequin Assortment, Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals, Bigshot and Layering Circles Framelits Dies.

Thank You so much for hopping by.

Click the Next button below to head over and see Andrea's beautiful cards.




BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:


2. Libby Dyson - http://wp.me/p4cYCW-1YN
7. Leonie Schroder - http://wp.me/p2vA9O-eVz
14. Michele Jutrisa http://wp.me/p6s73l-fS
Previous - 18. Emily Campbell http://tinykiwicards.blogspot.com.au/...
25. Alisa Tilsner http://wp.me/p51aTO-1Et




21 comments:

  1. Wow Sam such a striking frame. Just love it. Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glam of the gold embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the colour combination. That stamp looks fantastic heat embossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful The gold really is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the gold on the blue is very striking it is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. And another thing to add to my wishlist! Loving the gold bling on this creation and congrats on taking part in your first hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep skipping over that background stamp - you've really made it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, one set I hadn't got. Now maybe I need it. looks great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely framed piece Samantha. I didn't know I needed that stamp. Oh well... add it to the list. Thanks for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning project!!! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely use of this stamp ... thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another thing to add to my wish list. I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just stunning love the gold on black it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colours, this looks great. Love a good background stamp, it looks fab in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks amazing the gold really makes it stand out!I will have to look at this stamp again...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how gold embossing just pops on darker cardstock - stunning work Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Ladies for all your lovely comments. It was great fun being part of my first blog hop.

    ReplyDelete