Thursday, December 8, 2016

#OnStage2016 - Brisbane

Well it's hard to believe that its been over a month since I went!!.


I had a great time with my 2 traveling buddies. Lots of laughs, some tears to and way too much yummy food!



Here is a photo of my swaps using Best Birds stamp set and coordinating Birds and Blooms thinlits.





I still can't believe that I got to meet MY PINK STAMPER! I have been following Robyn and her great videos on YouTube for well over 10 years.






And managed to get a photo with the beautiful and talented Shannon West!

















We all came home with a copy of the NEW Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalogues. I'm so excited with whats in the new cattys.

Check back at 6pm on Sunday the 11th to get a sneak peek of some of the products in the upcoming catalogues with the ESAD Sneak Peak Blog Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment