Sunday, June 2, 2019

ESAD Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek


Welcome to another Annual Catalogue Sneak Peak!

I'm so excited for the 2019-2020 Catalogue to go LIVE on the 4th of June!

These are 2 cards I made for my upline's team meeting. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them. I have used Soft Spring (149429) Host Set for my flowers and Free As A Bird (149468) for the sentiment.




The Inks that I have used are the beautiful new Purple Posy (Not orderable as yet) Pear Pizzazz and Sahara Sand. The Wink Of Stella was use to give a little sparkle to the flowers. Not that you can see it in the photos. I also sponged around the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock in the matching colour that I used for the sentiments. The new Stampin' Cut and Emboss Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638) Pool Party and Very Vanilla cardstock. The beautiful new Scalloped Lace Trim (149593) and Braided Linen Trim (147808) Stampin Dimensionals and Tombo Mono Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Now if you have started with me, click on the arrow below to pop on over to
visit the very creative Lou and the rest of the talented ladies!


Here is a full list of the Blog Hop participants if you happen to get lost:



18 comments:

  1. Love the use of the host set Samantha - you have made me put it onto my list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how delicate your cards are!! Simply beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea to use a host set and I love your card. Such delicate colours. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lucky you are to have the new purple posy (I missed out!), I must of missed this host set I must go back and have another look in my catalogue. Thank you for sharing your lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what an awesome stamp set! It almost looks hand drawn - amazing!! Thanks for sharing a unique project! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you showed this stamp set, I don't have it yet but thought it looked pretty, however you have made it look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Samantha! Love the soft and delicate look you've created. Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple and stunning! I can't wait to get the new colours. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Samantha, I love the soft subtle colours you've used, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So simple yet effective, Samantha. The lace trim in the second card is such a lovely deal to add.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. I hadn't taken much notice of it ... until now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely. That stamp set had not been on my radar. Thanks for pointing it out. Another one to add to my list! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Cards. Love the sponging you have added to the gorgeous images.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful soft colour choices, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, Sam. Your cards look like they have been hand painted. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sweet card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete